Friday, April 15, 2011

Tier 2 version 1 complete!

I managed to finish my entire Tier 2 army for the Table Top Tacticians (formerly the Druken Gamers) escalation league.  This is my 1000 pts of Mid-war Germans from the North Afrika book.  I have to have 1 HQ and 2 Combat platoons so I'm fairly limited in what I can take until we move to tier 3 at 1500 pts.  Version 2 of this list drops the Stukas in favour of 2 pair of 8-rads.  If your interested in how I painted these you can follow it step by step here.

OC and 2IC in Panzer III M's

OC and 2IC

2nd Panzer IV E platoon

Can.do Stuka with rare earth magnets for easy of use

Rare Earth Magnets are strong!

Stuka ready for it's first dive bomb

Complete 1000 pts assembled and ready for battle

I'm hopefully going to Friday night fights and will get some action shots tonight!  I just need to make sure I take out all that Arty that seems to be coming from everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment