Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dice Devils Fall Fubar 2012

This was the second weekend in a row that I was able to play in a tournament.  It was 1625 MW and was put on by the Dice Devils in Ottawa.  The venue was the Barrhaven Legion and it was 3 rounds starting at 1 pm and going until 10.  The Legion was a great venue with all kinds of food close by, well lite with air conditioning and a full service bar.  I will post all the AARs once I have posted all the AARs from last weekend.  In the mean time here are the armies that I was able to take pictures of.

My German Pioneers (Best Axis General, 2nd overall)

It took some practice but I'm happy with the hand painted numbers and Iron Crosses


Louie's Armoured Rifles (Best Allied General, 3rd overall)

Lothlann's Soviets

Ca$h's Germans (Best Overall)

RKelly's Canadians (Best Painted)

Matt Varnishes British




ThunderST's Germans

Stef's Germans

PhantomRescues Australians

5 comments:

  1. A fine array of forces, I look forward to your reports

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome army's! Thanks for sharing. Well done in your placing.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, the Dice Devils really do a top rate job. The terrain was amazing and I had a blast! I managed to get the last pretournament AAR done and will start the OMG doubles ones later this week. Now I only have 6 pending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, your army looks freaking awesome! I was initially just going to troll you but man, your painting has come a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you are the one I have to thank for it. I'm gunning for Denis and trying to out do him. Just wait till you see my next project. I posted some stuff about it already. I'm calling it the Avenger's Initiative.

    ReplyDelete