Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scenery days at Pripyats

We haven't had a FNF for a couple of weeks as we have been busy making terrain for the up coming Skirmish tournament.  Pripyat and Ca$h supplied the majority of the raw materials and we went to work cutting, gluing and assembling them into scenery for us and more importantly the tournament.  The pictures are off my iPhone so they aren't nearly as good as my normal camera.  You can see the beginning of the hills, hedges and rubble that we started.  I should have more and better quality pictures of everything shortly.

Garage work station complete with beer






First batch of hills with sand and paint

Even more hills

Still more hills

Larger hills cut out and glued

Wheat fields over different shapes and sizes!

Rubble for ruined buildings

The makings of 24 feet of hedges!

Hedges starting to be assembled

Completed pictures of better quality coming soon.  I also need to pick up a carpet to make green fields and remember to cut the material to make forest bases.  Hopefully I get some work done on my Panzer Pioneers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment