Friday, November 30, 2012

Blogging Awards! The Liebster Awards


Hi All

I had seen the Liebster awards on a few blogs and thought it was a nice idea. It wasn't until Ben over at Breakthrough Assault, gave this blog one of his awards! I'm very flattered that people enjoy the blog.  My friends and I started it so we could show each other what we were doing in the hobby.  Now I get to bring attention to some very deserving Blogs.  Now there are some rules to this but they are not to restrictive.

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it you.

 2. Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.

 3. Sit back and bask in the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you have made someones day!

 4. There is no obligation to pass this onto someone else but its nice if you take the time to do so. In no order here are some great blogs to check out and are my nominations to pass it on!

So my 5 winners are:-
1.  Legio Minimus - This was the first blog I started with my  friends Ghoulio and Greedo.  Some great articles on painting and tactics for 40k!

2.  Dice Devils - My boys in Ottawa.  These guys have done job as ambassadors for Flames of War in the Eastern Ontario region.  Amazing tournaments, terrain and videos all for Flames of War.

3.  The Calgary R.E.G.I.M.E.N.T. - A Dice Devil on lone to Calgary Clockwerks has helped to fan the Flames of Flames of War in the Frozen Tundra of Calgary.

4.  Scary Biscuits Studios - Insightful and inspiring articles about Flames of War with a Historical twist.

5.   Pet Miniature Gamers - My boys in Petawawa.  This blog is used as a forum to discuss rules and let everyone know of upcoming events in the areas Flames of War community.

There are too many blogs that I could honourable mention, basically all the blogs that I have linked along the side.

Cheers,
Big Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment